Product Name: Panadol CF Caplet 10's
Product Form: Caplets
Pack Size: 10's
Manufacturer: Glaxosmithkline Pakistan Limited
Generic Category: Cold Preparation Without Anti-Infective
Indications: used for the temporary relief of the following symptoms of cold and flu: headache, runny or blocked nose, sore throat, dry cough, body aches and pains. Reduces fever.
- nausea, dyspepsia or vomiting
- drowsiness or sleepiness
- difficulty sleeping
- blurred vision
Adults and children 12 years and over, take 2 caplets (capsule-shaped tablets). Do not take more than 8 caplets within 24 hours.
Adults and children 12 years and over:
- Take 2 DAY caplets every 4-6 hours with water as necessary.
- Maximum 8 caplets in 24 hours
- Do not use in children below 12 years old.
Do not take this medicine:
- within several hours of going to bed as it may cause sleeplessness
- if you have very high blood pressure, heart problems or are taking antidepressant medicines unless your doctor has told you to
- if you are taking or have taken in the last 14 days, drugs called monoamine oxidase inhibitors, medicines used to treat depression
Storage Instruction: Keep in cool and dry place.