Product Name: Gelusil Plus Tab 500's
Product Form: Tablets
Pack Size: 500's
Manufacturer: Johnson & Johnson Pakistan (Pvt) Ltd
Therpeutic Class: Antacid with Anti-flatulant
Ingredients: Simethicone 25mg, Magnesium Oxides and Hydroxides 200mg, Aluminium Hydroxide and Oxide 200mg
- Sour stomach
- Acid indigestion
- Bloating, pressure, and discomfort commonly referred to as gas
Usual Adult Dose
- Chew 2 to 4 tablets. Repeat hourly if symptoms return, or as directed by a physician.
- Do not take more than 12 tablets in a 24-hour period, or use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks, except under the advice and supervision of a physician.
- Children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- Ask a doctor before use if you have kidney disease or are on a magnesium-restricted diet.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are now taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms last for more than 2 weeks.
- Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Storage Instruction: Keep in cool and dry place.