Product Name: Deltacortril Enteric Coated Tab 5mg 100's
Product Form: Enteric coated tablet
Pack Size: 100’s
Manufacturer: PFIZER PAKISTAN
Therapeutic Class: Corticosteroid
Generic Name: Prednisolone
Deltacortril is used in a wide range of inflammatory and auto-immune conditions including:
- allergies, including severe allergic reactions
- inflammation affecting the:
- lungs, including asthma
- blood vessels and heart
- bowel or kidneys
- muscles and joints, including rheumatoid arthritis
- eye or nervous system
- skin conditions
- some infections
- some cancers, including leukaemia, lymphoma and myeloma
- to prevent organ rejection after a transplant.
- to boost steroid levels when the body is not making enough natural steroid on its own.
- to treat high calcium levels.
- Puffy, swollen face, tongue or body, which may cause shortness of breath, shock and collapse
Before you take Deltacortril tell your doctor if you:
- suffer from or have ever been treated for tuberculosis (TB)
- have high blood pressure
- have a heart condition
- have liver or kidney problems
- suffer from diabetes or diabetes runs in your family
- have osteoporosis
Storage Instruction: Store below 25°C. Keep your medicine in a dry place.
Keep this medicine out of the sight and reach of children.